CLIENT BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to protect you and I, you must adhere to the following terms in order to be serviced.
-Absolutely no extra guest.
-You must wear a mask while being serviced.
-You must wash/ sanitize your hands upon entering the salon.
-All personal belongings must be placed in a designated area.
- No waiting is allowed in the hallway area, I will call you to notify you when to enter
- A 15 minute grace period is made in between appointments to ensure proper sanitation is done after every client
If you do not abide by these terms, you will NOT be serviced.
IF YOU FEEL SICK PLEASE DO NOT COME
Thank you for your patience
Things to Know Prior to Booking:
HAIR IS NOT INCLUDED IN ALL STYLES, YOU MUCH SELECT THE ADD ON
-Hair must be at least 4 inches of length ALL OVER (no exceptions). Extra fees will be charge for shorter hair. Longevity of your style is not as likely with shorter hair.
- a $15 late fee will be charged if clients are not on time, appointments will be canceled after 15 mins (if the client has not notified the stylist).
-Pay $30 deposit (NON-REFUNDABLE) which goes towards the total cost and buying your hair
- SAME DAY CANCELLATIONS = $30 Fee
- After Hour/ Squeeze-ins are an additional $30
- Client can email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or rebook the appointment to reschedule, additional deposit will be deducted. Must be a week in advance
Terms and Policies:
-Come THOROUGHLY blow dried and detangled, I will not service you if your hair is not properly prepped. Clean, product free, blown out detangled hair.
- Please have a mask
-NO extra guest please
-Have a good portion of your day FREE, one should avoid scheduling other plans on your appointment day. Every scenario is case by case. I take my time and take my craft seriously.
-Please leave a 48 hour window if you are going to reschedule. Cancellations and rescheduling are the clients priority.
-Styles will not be discussed 72 hours after the installation.
- Please Book the correct style, no style changes will be made day of the appointment. Please add any ADD-ONS such as thick hair, extra length, color mix etc. This all contributes to timing.
- Come in with good energy, that is simply how I work best and build relationships with my clients
- I have the right to refuse a service
- DO NOT COME WITH NEGATIVE ENERGY. I create a safe space for clients to come and get their hair done. Please leave all negativity, work stress, anxiousness or any other stress at the door. I have the right to decline any future service if I’m uncomfortable in your energy space.
Any special color outside of this the client must provide. If you require special hair for sensitive scalp or need your braiding hair washed prior please bring the hair already washed to your appointment.
PRICE ADD ONs:
Please be aware to book your add-ons with your appointment if it is including hair, extra length, added curly ends, designs etc. If not the add on will be charged.
HAIR PREP TIPS:
Listed below are examples of how to come to the appointment. Clean and detangled. Twist, French braids or a few sectioned braids are encouraged to preserve your blow dry. Also braiding, twisting or cornrowing your detangled hair after a wash can be a heatless method
Hope this helps! See you soon and please be safe